This course is designed to give you a basic knowledge and equip you with working of technical analysis as a discipline. It will prepare you to be able to analyse any financial market chart on your own and take profitable trading decisions.
- Introduction to Stock Markets and Asset Classes.
- Introduction of Technical Analysis and its Philosophy.
- Dow Theory.
- Construction of Charts.
- Types of trends and scales used.
- Support, Resistance and Trendlines.
- Moving Averages and its Uses.
- Candle Stick Patterns.
- Gap Theory and How to Trade Gaps.
- Bar Chart Patterns.
- Short Term Patterns.
- Indicators and Oscillators.
- Types of Charting Methods (Point and Figure, Heikin Ashi, Renko…)
- Statistical Application for Technical Analysis
- Selection of Market and Stocks.
- How to Form Trading Strategies.
- How to Back Test Systems.
- Behavioural Finance.
- Efficient Market Hypothesis and Random Walk Theory.
- Implied Volatility and its Implications.
- Position Sizing Your Trades
- Risk and Money Management.
Intended participants could be New Entrants, Traders, Students, Investors, Fundamentalist, Brokers, Sub-Brokers, anyone who has interest in Technical Analysis as a subject.
60 Days (Two Month) In House Training with Dhwani Patel on the Subject matter.
Or Custom Made for Online Session.
Fees Structure & Inclusions:
Rs 70,000/- Including GST+ Material.
Lifetime Handholding for Subject.
Live Query Solving Anytime.