Chartered Market Technician (CMT) Level 3
The CMT Level III exam tests the candidate’s ability to integrate a wide range of
concepts and tools into the application of technical analysis.The Level III exam is organized into groups, most of which weave together two or more knowledge domains. In turn, each of those groups contains from three to seven items requiring a response. Some items will be multiple choice; most will be short answer and require that you make a list, state and justify your analysis, or supply a similar written response.
- System Design and Testing
- Money and Portfolio Risk Management
- System Evaluation and Testing
- Practical Considerations
- Risk Control
- Statistical Analysis
- Hypothesis Tests and Confidence Intervals
- International Indices and Commodities
- The S&P500
- European Indices
- Intraday Correlations
- Intermarket Indicators
- A Unique Way to Visualize Relative Strength
- Fact, Fiction and Momentum Investing
- Analyzing the Macro – Finance Environment
- Portfolio Risk and Performance Attribution
- Behavioral Biases
- Investor Psychology
- Are Two Heads Better than One?
- The Anatomy of a Bubble
- De-Bubbling : Alpha Generation
- Behavioral Techniques
- The VIX as a Stock Market Indicator
- Hedging with VIX Derivatives
- Advance Techniques
- Pattern Recognition
- Multiple Time Frames
- Candlestick Analysis
- Progressive Charting
- Bringing it All Together: Real-World Charts
Intended participants could be New Entrants, Traders, Students, Investors, Fundamentalist, Brokers, Sub-Brokers, anyone who has interest in Technical Analysis as a subject.
Live Online Sessions 24 hrs (2hrs each session)
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
6 hours live session in market hours.
Fees Structure & Inclusions:
Rs 50,000/- Including GST+ Material.
For International Candidates – USD 675
Dedicated What’s App Group.
Lifetime Handholding for Subject.
Query solving via Email communication.