Chartered Market Technician (CMT) Level 2
The CMT Level II Exam measures the candidate’s competency in the application of concepts, theory, and techniques covered by the required readings. The exam is four hours long, and consists of 170 multiple-choice questions.
- Charting: Understanding Data Intervals
- Additional Charting Methods
- Moving Averages
- Time-Based Trend Calculations
- Trend Systems Part 1
- Trend Systems Part 2
- Momentum and Oscillators
- Price Trends and Volume
- Volume and Breadth
- Bar Chart Patterns
- Short Term Patterns
- Single Candle Lines
- Multi Candle Patterns
- Candle Pattern Forecasting and Trading Techniques
- Concept of Cycle Theory
- Applied Cycle Analysis
- Understanding Implied Volatility
- About the VIX Index
- Prospect Theory
- Perception Biases
- Inertial Effects
- Analysis Sentiment in the Stock Market
- Analysis Sentiment in Derivatives Market
- Inferential Statistices
- Regression Analysis
- Selection of Market and Issues
- Intermarket Analysis
- Relative Strength Strategies for Investing
- A Stock Market Model
- A Simple Model for Bonds
- Perspectives on Active and Passive Money Management
- The Statistics of Back Testing
- The Scientific Method and Technical Analysis
- Theories of Non Random Price Motion
- Case Study of Rule Data Mining for the S&p 500
- System Design and Testing
Intended participants could be New Entrants, Traders, Students, Investors, Fundamentalist, Brokers, Sub-Brokers, anyone who has interest in Technical Analysis as a subject.
Live Online Sessions 24 hrs (2 hrs each session)
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
6 hours live session in market hours.
Fees Structure & Inclusions:
Rs 35000/- Including GST+ Material.
For International Candidates – USD 475
Dedicated What’s App Group.
Lifetime Handholding for Subject.
Query solving via Email communication.