Technical Analysis Intermediate
This course is designed to take you a level and equip you with working of technical analysis as a discipline. It will prepare you to be able to analyse any financial market charts and design your strategies based on your trading style.
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis
- Dow Theory.
- Construction of Charts.
- Types of trends and scales used.
- Support, Resistance and Trendlines.
- How to trade using Candle Stick Patterns and Heikin Ashi Candles
- Bar Chart.
- Short term Charts.
- Indicators and Oscillators.
- Introduction to Point and Figure Charting.
- Fibonacci in Markets.
- How to Form Trading Strategies.
- Efficient Market Hypothesis and Random Walk Theory.
- Implied Volatility and its Implications.
- Position Sizing and Risk Management Techniques.
Intended participants could be New Entrants, Traders, Students, Investors, Fundamentalist, Brokers, Sub-Brokers, anyone who has interest in Technical Analysis as a subject.
Live Online Sessions 16 hrs (2hrs each session)
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
6 hours live session in market hours.
Fees Structure & Inclusions:
Rs 6500/- Including GST+ Material.
Dedicated What’s App Group.
Lifetime Handholding for Subject.
Query solving via Email communication.